Unattended Dog Food On Stove Prompts Saint Lucia Fire Service Response

Caribbean News

by Staff 48 Views

Unattended dog food cooking on a stove resulted in a fire Monday at Entrepot, Castries. The Saint Lucia Fire Service (SLFS) said it responded to the report of of the fire about 9:40 a.m. Deputy Fire Chief, George Victorin, told St Lucia Times that the responding crew comprised two fire appliances and one ambulance. Victorin […] The post Unattended Dog Food On Stove Prompts Saint Lucia Fire Service Response appeared first on St. Lucia Times News.

Comments